Unique and original artwork ”Dom Perignon Barrel” by Dutch artist Suketchi.
Morphing a raw object into a new perspective of beauty. Suketchi’s fascination with steel/metal is manifested through his work on steel barrels.
Steel Barrels are brutal objects but Suketchi praises the natural beauty of steel to unveil the grace, the slenderness and the strength of the material.
– Quality mediums have been used in this work.
– Treated with spray paint, varnishes and vinyl.
– Dimensions: 59 x diameter 36 cm
– Weight bald is about 5 kg.
– Certificate of Authenticity is included, numbered/named by the artist
– Signed on the top by the artist.
– The work is unique and comes from our own studio.
– This work will be very carefully packaged and shipped insured with a track and trace code.
Please take into consideration that all barrels are made from models taken out of the industry that differ slightly in appearance.
For example small dents and scratches around the edges. Also drips and paint splatter may vary throughout the collection.
Pop Art, Street Art, Urban Art, Rolex, Submariner, Blancpain, Louis Vuitton, Hermès Paris, Ferrari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Moët & Chandon, Dom Perignon, Porsche, Veuve Clicquot, Disney, Scrooge Mcduck, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Audemars Piguet, Aston Martin, Campbell’s Soup, Krug, Mercedes-Benz AMG, Versace, Tiffany & Co, Art Deco
in Moderne en hedendaagse kunst / Popart