Very nice collectable but very used Leica I camera including Elmar 50mm 3.5
• Leica I build around 1930, serial number is hard to read.
• Top plate is a refinish.
• Shutter is working at all speeds ( not tested with film)
• Shutter curtain intact.
• Bottom plate seems original black paint ( little stiff to remove)
• Vulcanite is crumbling ( could go worse during transport! )
• Viewfinder is very clear.
•Leitz Elmar 50mm 3.5 build around 1941, when you perform a flashlight test you will see haze, some fungus and micro scratches.
• Focus is easy to turn.
• No oil on aperture blades, ring is easy to turn.
For all your valuables, we do our utmost best to pack it as well as possible.
Insured Shipping by Dutch Post NL
Including Dutch margin invoice ( No vat included, vat cannot be deducted for businesses )
* All items sold on Catawiki do not include a 3 month warranty normally applied by The Analog Camera Store. Pleaseread the description carefully and see the photos for the correct condition of the item(s).
in Camera’s en optische apparatuur / Leica camera’s